Military Veteran Benefits
The Dickinson State University Veterans Certifying Official is located in the Office of Academic Records, May Hall Room 111. If you are a veteran or a dependent (child, spouse, widow, widower) of a resident veteran killed in action, totally disabled, deceased from service-connected causes, or declared missing in action, you may be eligible for benefits. For information regarding the type of benefits that you may be eligible for, please see the Classifications below.
- To find out if you are eligible for VA benefits you must call the VA Education phone number at 1-888-442-4551 or refer to the VA Education web site at www.gibill.va.gov
- After acceptance to DSU, please contact the Veterans Certifying Official at 701-483-2536.
- To be eligible for benefits you must be enrolled or pre-registered for classes.
- Prior Active & Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- National Guard/Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Dependent (Chapter 35)
- Voc Rehab (Chapter 31)
- VEAP (Chapter 32)
- REAP (Chapter 1607)