What is a 1098T?
- A 1098T is a statement issued reporting qualifying tuition/fees, scholarships, and/or grants by calendar year for the purpose of determining a student's eligibility for the Hope and Lifetime Learning education tax credits
- Parents and students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the tax benefits and consult, if necessary, with their personal tax advisors or the Internal Revenue Service for assistance in determining their eligibility
How can I access my 1098T form?
- 1098T information can be found online under the Campus Connection Site by clicking on Student Center > View 1098-T Info under Finances section by calendar year
- We encourage students to “go green” and grant consent to receive electronically instead of a paper copy
- All students not receiving the electronic version, will be mailed a paper form at the end of January