Campus Quality Survey
Campus Quality Survey Committee
The committee was formed to summarize conclusions and make recommendations derived from the survey data specific to the following:- the aspects of our organization perceived to be most important and contribute most to faculty/staff/administrative satisfaction;
- the areas where we may already be meeting and/or exceeding expectations;
- our highest and lowest performance gaps;
- strengths and weaknesses of our current and ongoing improvement efforts;
- overall ratings of our programs, services and activities; and
- changes needed to create a DSU that provides higher levels of personal and professional satisfaction and fulfillment.