HEA Student Consumer Information

HEA Student Consumer Information


Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information

Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information


General Institutional Information

Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities

Student Diversity

Price of Attendance

Net Price Calculator

Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal and for the Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid

Textbook Information

Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, Faculty

Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements

Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs

Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions

Computer Use and File Sharing


Student Activities

Career and Job Placement Services


Health and Safety

Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program

Vaccination Policies

Annual Safety Report

Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log(On-Campus Housing Facilities)


Intercollegiate Athletic Program

Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data 


Student Financial Assistance


Student Loan Information

Entrance & Exit Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers

Code of Conduct for Education Loans

Preferred Lender List


Student Outcome

Retention Rate

Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)

Transfer-out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act) - As at Fall 2013 = 29%

Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know)

Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know)

  • Football 47%
  • Basketball  - Zero
  • Baseball – Zero
  • Track/Cross Country 37.5%
  • All other sports 33%

Job Placement for Graduates

Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates = 33% (2013 Graduate Survey)


Teacher  Preparation Program

Teacher Preparation Program


Voter Registration

 Not required in North Dakota