Appeal Process

 Students who have been placed on financial aid disqualification may appeal by requesting a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form. Appeals are evaluated on an individual basis.  If the Director of Financial Aid denies the appeal, the student may request further evaluation from the Appeals Committee. Action taken by the Appeals Committee will be considered final. The Appeal Form is available at the Office of Financial Aid or here 

[NOTE:  Any part of this policy may be changed or revoked without notice.]