Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services FAQ
Services and Contacts
- Submit NDUS Request Online
- Submit DSU Request Online
- Information Technology Services - Terri Godlevsky/Help Desk Technician 483-2838
- Activate Student DSU Email
- Claim Campus Connection account
- Change Campus Connection password
- Help with printing/computer/network
- Computer Lab equipment help
- ConnectND (PeopleSoft) Queries
- Purchase computer/printer
- Campus Connection Student Module - Academic Records 483-2331
- Campus Connection Financial Module - Mark Lowe/Controller 483-2532
- Campus Connection Human Resource Module - Gail Ebeltoft/Coordinator of Human Resources 483-2530
- Setup online course WebCT/Moodle - Anthony Willer/Instructional Technology-Online Coordinator 483-2215
- Midwestern Higher Education Compact
- Schedule class/seminar in computer labs - Dustin Heick 483-2148
Computer Lab software must be requested annually.
Software requests need to be submitted to the chair of the Technology Planning and Use Committee. Upon recommendation and approval, and compliance of NDUS Procedure 840, the following apply:
Software installations or renewals need to be submitted by the following dates:
- If software and license approval information is received by June 1, we will have the software installed by the beginning of Fall Semester.
- If software and license approval information is received by Oct. 1, we will have the software installed by the beginning of Spring Semester.
- If software and license approval information is received by Feb. 1, we will have the software installed for Summer Semester.
Does the Help Desk work on computers other than those that are DSU owned?
Due to potential liability issues, as well as time and staffing restraints, we are not able work on computers or equipment that are not owned by DSU. If you are experiencing problems or errors with your computer, we recommend first contacting your computer manufacturer for support, or visiting the support area of their web site. If your computer is out of warranty or has an issue that is not supported by your computer manufacturer, there are local computer repair businesses you can contact. They will normally charge an hourly fee to service your computer.
NDUS and DSU electronic device policies, procedures, and acceptable use:
- NDUS Computer and Network Policy
- DSU Computer Use Procedure
- DSU Network Traffic Procedure
- DSU Printing Procedure
- Guideline for using DSUSTAFF@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU and DSUFACULTY@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU
These policies/procedures include copyright issues, security, authentication, bandwidth allocation etc.
Generally each user has two or more of the following accounts:
Optical scanning of testing is done in May Hall Room 9. Answer sheets are available in the Information Technology Services (May Hall Room 9). Terri Godlevsky is available to assist you in this operation.
- May Hall Room 1
- May Hall Room 7
- May Hall Room 19
- Stoxen Library…open lab/no classes
- Murphy Hall Room 159
- Murphy Hall Room 160
- Ag Department Room 103
Updating Personal Information in Campus Connection:
Email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers can be updated by selecting the Campus Personal Information link in Campus Connections.
Expanded Help Desk Offering: NDUS HelpDesk Information
PeopleSoft ConnectND (866) 457-6387
8:00 am to 12 midnight CST/CDT
Seven days a week
Closed all major University System holidays
Purchasing Software and Hardware:
The process to purchase software and hardware begins with your departmental supervisor/chair. A Purchase Requisition must be submitted and signed by department supervisor/chair. A list of software available through the University.
Three general listserv's are available:
To enroll on a listserv please send an email request to Todd.Hauf@dickinsonstate.edu indicating which listserv you would like to be on. To request a new list on LISTSERV visit http://listserv.nodak.edu