Homecoming t-shirts can be purchased at the information desk in the Student Center for $15 and students may pick one up free of charge with a valid DSU ID.
Students may vote for their Homecoming King and Queen outside the Hawk’s Nest in the Student Center from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10-Thursday, Oct. 13. The King and Queen will be crowned at halftime of the football game on Saturday, Oct. 15 at the BAC.
Sunday, Oct. 9
Enjoy several free events on Sunday starting at 5 p.m. Sample delicious varieties of chili prepared by DSU clubs and organizations during the 5th annual Chili Cook-Off at the Biesiot Activities Center (BAC). Stick around for a children’s carnival that begins at 6 p.m., featuring a cake walk, beanbag toss and coloring, and bring a blanket or lawn chair to relax with your family and watch Finding Dory at 7:30 p.m. on the big screen on Fischer Field.
Monday, Oct. 10
Join us at 7 p.m. for an evening of side-splitting free entertainment, courtesy of Hypnotist Eric Mina, in Dorothy Stickney Auditorium.
Tuesday, Oct. 11
Take time between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to stop by the Student Center to donate blood in support of those in need in your community. Then, join the fans at 6 p.m. in cheering on the Blue Hawk volleyball team as they compete against Presentation College in Scott Gymnasium.
Friday, Oct. 14
Cheer on the Blue Hawks as they attempt to take down both Grace University and the University of Montana Western on the volleyball court at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. in Scott Gymnasium.
Head over to Dorothy Stickney Auditorium for a concert featuring Casee Allen at 8 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at the information desk in the DSU Student Center. For more information, visit dickinsonstate.edu/homecoming
- Tickets to attend a social with Casee Allen are $65 and include VIP admission perks and a meal at the Elks Lodge at 4:30 p.m.
- VIP tickets are $50 and include a meet-and-greet with Casee Allen, front row seating, and access to VIP-only refreshments. Doors open at 6 p.m. for VIP ticket holders.
- General admission tickets are $35. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. for general admission ticket holders. Students may pick up one general admission ticket free of charge with a valid DSU ID at the information desk in the Student Center.
- For more information, call 701-483-2088.
Saturday, Oct. 15
The 33rd annual Tim Sigl ’78 Mustache Dash will kick off Saturday’s events at the BAC. Registration begins at 8 a.m.
- Registration is $20 for participants ages 18 and older and $10 for ages 5-17.
- For more information or to register, call 701-483-2557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss the Homecoming Parade featuring DSU and community floats beginning at 10 a.m. Route information can be found online at dickinsonstate.edu/homecoming
Tailgating will begin in the BAC parking lot at 10 a.m. and admission is included with the purchase of a football game ticket. The football game against the University of Jamestown will kick-off at 1 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 16
Cap off the week of activities with a Pancake Karnival sponsored by the Dickinson Rotary Club at the BAC from 8 a.m.-1 p.m., followed by a Homecoming Concert featuring the DSU Music Ensembles in Dorothy Stickney Auditorium at 3 p.m.
- Tickets are $5 for adults, $2 for seniors and children ages 8-12. DSU students, faculty, and staff can attend free of charge with a valid DSU ID. Tickets are available for purchase online at dsuarts.com. For more information, call 701-483-2154.
Contact Austin Boepple
For More event information, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DSUHomecoming/