In order to use Accudemia, you need a few pieces of information:
- Your user ID, which is simply your campus EMPL ID. Use a leading zero if your EMPL is fewer than 7 numbers (for example, 0123215).
- The default password is bluehawk. If this default password doesn't work for you, please call us at 483-2999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you've logged on to the system, please change the default password to a password of your own design.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. You may use Accudemia to schedule both tutoring and peer mentoring sessions.
At Dickinson State, we believe you should have access to the academic support and resources you need to succeed on campus. The Tutoring and Peer Mentoring Center employs tutors to assist you in reaching your academic goals.
Tutors are trained according to College Reading & Learning Association (CRLA) standards. CRLA is an organization devoted to excellence in tutoring and mentoring at the college level.
- Accounting: Amber
- Biology: Chris, Seth
- Chemistry: Tatia, Chris, Seth
- Computer Science: Frayad
- History: TBA
- Math: Dillon, Frayad, Jacob, Jalyn
- Music: Jalyn
- Nursing: Syeda
- Psychology: Jalyn
- Writing: Diana, Jalyn (APA), Megan, Omar, Salena, Shauna, Tatia