Ready to apply?
Do you enjoy helping others? Do you like to explore subjects with others that you enjoy personally? Becoming a tutor or mentor may be the perfect fit for you! Working as a mentor or tutor is an incredibly rewarding experience, and the Tutoring and Peer Mentoring Center at DSU offers flexible hours and competitive pay.
- Tutoring and Peer Mentoring Center Application
- Please submit at least one Faculty Reference Form for each subject you’d like to tutor.
- If you’re interested in becoming a mentor, request recommendations from faculty members you know best.
- Please submit at least one Character Reference Form. Previous employers can provide excellent character references, as can coaches, resident directors, resident assistants, and former teachers.
- Here are a few Possible Interview Questions you may be asked in an interview for a position with the Tutoring and Peer Mentoring Center.