Fall 2017 New Student Orientation Dates
Registration will open on March 1st, 2017
Who can attend?
Students who are conditionally accepted or accepted to DSU may register for New Student Orientation. You must register for New Student Orientation in order to register for classes. Registration for each New Student Orientation session closes one day prior to the event.
Why should I attend?
During these mandatory sessions you will:
- meet with an advisor
- take placement exams
- register for classes
- visit with DSU staff about housing and financial aid or verification
- receive a student ID card
- meet other incoming students
How do I prepare?
One week prior to the event, you will receive a reminder e-mail. This e-mail will provide you with instructions to claim your NDUS student account and complete your Financial Obligation Agreement. Please call our office at 701-483-2175 with questions.
What do I need to bring?
- Driver’s License or official form of identification
- Immunization Records (If you haven’t already submitted them.)