Withdrawal And Leave of Absence



 A student who finds it necessary to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the University must contact the Office of Student Affairs to receive the appropriate withdrawal card or leave of absence form. Collaborative students must contact the Office of Extended Learning. Students who withdraw from the University do not complete 66 2/3% of the credits hours attempted; therefore, students would be disqualified from federal financial aid and would need an approved appeal to have the aid reinstated.