Why College Students Should Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
Vaccine Scheduling and Testing
Additionally, nearly every pharmacy and the SWDHU offer vaccines – you can learn more at https://swdhu.net/covid-19-vaccine-clinics/.
For information about statewide sites, visit https://www.health.nd.gov/covid-19-vaccine-information or contact your private physician.
Rapid testing for COVID is available on a limited basis from the DSU Health Care Center (Stickney Hall) or readily available through the Southwestern Health Unit.
Dickinson State University Resources
- Dickinson State University Blog
- Students who have questions about housing and dining or technology resources should contact Keith James via phone or text at 701-561-0650 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who have questions about classes or course work should contact their advisor and/or instructor(s).
- Employees who have questions regarding Human Resources should contact Krissy Kilwein at 701-483-2530 or DSU.HR@dickinsonstate.edu.
- Employees who have other questions should contact their direct supervisor.
- Office of Public Safety 701-290-1068 or email@example.com
- Public Information or Media Inquiries 701-483-2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org