How to Pay Your Bill
Mail checks or money orders to:
DSU Business Affairs
291 Campus Drive
Dickinson, ND 58601
Please write your student ID number on your check or money order.
You can make international wire payments through Flywire. To make a payment using Flywire:
- Go to Flywire's website.
- Choose Dickinson State University as the recipient.
- Complete your wire transfer.
Note: We will add a $35 fee to your account for each payment returned due to Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF).
If a family member or other outside party helps with your finances, you can set them up as an Authorized User. This will allow them to view your monthly e-Bill and make online payments and deposits on your behalf.
To set up an Authorized User:
- Log in to Campus Connection.
- Click the Financial Account tile.
- Select Pay Online Now.
- Click Authorized Users in the My Profile Setup section.
- Add email addresses of authorized user(s).
If you have accepted financial aid, you may choose to charge books from the DSU University Store to your student account by ordering in-person or online. You can charge books for a limited time at the beginning of the fall, spring, and summer semesters.