College Scheduler (Admin login)
SharePoint General Portal (General)
SharePoint DSU Shared Site (DSU shared site)
Cabinet Summary (must be logged in to SharePoint)
VPAA Minutes (must be logged in to SharePoint)
- Design and in-house printing of marketing materials for the departments/offices/large scale events such as bochures, posters, postcards, rack cards.
- Design and outsource printing such as banners, table covers, giveaway items etc.
- Creation/update of letterheads/envelopes
- Assistance with Canva or other sources designs for small events
- Printing of any DSU related materials (12x18 flat is the largest size). Use the print request form
- Email signature, use the e-signature equest form
- DSU Print Shop has generic DSU note cards available for purchase.
- New directory additions, contact changes, and degree information are managed by Human Resources. Use the request a directory change form for these edits
- Directory photos, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- To add additional content such as biography information or to link your name to the DSU news blog (if you are tagged in a story) email email@example.com
Logos and Brand
- To download logos and to view our logo usage guidelines and editorial style guide, visit the logos and branding homepage.
Share a Story
- University Relations manages a variety of university social media accounts, the DSU news blog, newsletters and more. Do you have a story or experience you’d like to share? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request a website update or report an error, email email@example.com.
- Click here for other support inquiries. This link is avaiable in the website footer as "Technical Support."
The DSU Staff Senate was established in 1996. It’s a representative body of the university's staff employees. Staff Senate is an active communication link between the university president, the Staff Senate Executive Committee, and staff employees. Staff Senate strives to create a spirit of unity, pride, and cooperation among all university employees. The Staff Senate president serves on the President’s Advisory Council.
View Staff Senate Meeting Minutes (must be logged in to SharePoint)
The DSU Faculty Senate is a university community established to promote free inquiry into all areas of human endeavor. Faculty Senate discusses and develops ideas for university improvement. It also develops educational and professional university policies and allows for channels of communication among all segments of the university. The Faculty Senate president serves on the President’s Advisory Council.
View Faculty Senate Meeting Minutes (must be logged in to SharePoint)
Ongoing Employee Development Session
Upcoming sessions to be announced.
Submit a proposal to present during the regular academic year or at the annual summer conference.
Campus Security and Emergency Management Documents (must be logged in to SharePoint)
View details regarding utilizing the NDUS Compliance Hotline (must be logged in to SharePoint)
View recent DSU Audit Reports (must be logged in to SharePoint)