FAQ - Tutoring Center
What is peer tutoring?
At Dickinson State, peer tutoring refers to educational sessions with a fellow student. Trained peer tutors with subject-area expertise provide one-on-one, informal, academic support to other DSU students. If you’re struggling with one class or several, talk with a peer tutor.
Tutoring Center Offerings
What courses or subjects do you tutor?
The list below will give you an idea of the courses and subjects we tutor and some of the other services we offer.
- Accounting 200-201
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Biology 111, 150-151, 211-212
- Chemistry 115, 121-122
- ELL & ELL Writing
- Mathematics (ASC 091, 092, 093; MATH 103, 110, 146, 165, 166)
- Nursing (APA formatting and research writing)
- Psychology 111+
- Writing (ASC 087, ENG 110, ENG 120, and other courses)
- Study skills, time management, and more*
*Please contact us if you need tutoring in a course that is not listed.