FAQ - DSU Online
You should set aside approximately 3-5 hours per credit each week to study for your online courses. We recommend you log in to your course via Blackboard every 2-3 days to stay up to date with any online discussions and to check for any new course materials or communication from your fellow classmates or instructors.
Our online courses follow the regular semester schedule. They open at 3 p.m. MT on the first day of class.
Blackboard, YuJa, NetTutor, Hoonuit, or Blackboard Collaborate
- Please contact the Information Technology Services (ITS) office.
- Please contact Information Technology Services.
- Phone: 701-483-2838
Campus Connection/Blackboard password reset
- Please contact your course instructor.
- The instructor contact information is listed on your course syllabus.
- You can also use our campus directory.