Due to the wind and snow accumulation that we have received yesterday, road conditions continue to be slippery and hazardous. DSU will open at noon today, including all morning classes being moved to remote learning. Please work with unit supervisors and instructors if you need to make adjustments to schedules due to the road conditions and the late start for noon. Dickinson State University has taken the following precautions to ensure the safety of all students, faculty, and staff:
- Dickinson State University will open at noon today. All classes conducted before noon will be moving remote. Please work with unit supervisors and faculty on the adjustments to schedules.
- Residence halls and food service will remain open.
- Dickinson State employees are authorized to work remotely until noon on Wednesday, March 1, unless the employee’s supervisor determines that the employee must be on campus to provide essential services. If supervisors have any questions, please contact Krissy Kilwein in Human Resources at 701.502.4304. For general campus questions, please contact Interim Vice President/Provost John Miller at 701.502.2049.
- Those who study or work at Dickinson State should anticipate that facilities staff will need time to remove snow drifts from campus sidewalks, roads, and parking lots.
- DSU will continue to monitor the storm. More information will be released once its available.