Due to the no travel advised for the Stark County/Dickinson area, including hazardous traveling conditions with slick roads and gusting winds, Dickinson State will implement the following precautions:
- All classes will be conducted virtually on Wednesday, April 5.
- CAMPUS OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED FOR NON-ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL.
- Dickinson State employees are authorized to work remotely on Wednesday, April 5, unless the employee’s supervisor determines that the employee must be on campus to provide essential services. If supervisors have any questions, please contact Krissy Kilwein in Human Resources at 701.502.4304. For general campus questions, please contact Interim Vice President/Provost John Miller at 701.502.2049.
- Residence halls and food service will remain open.
- If snow amounts match approximate predictions, those who study or work at Dickinson State should anticipate that facilities staff will need time to remove snow drifts from campus sidewalks, roads, and parking lots.
- Employees at the DSU Bismarck location should anticipate working from home, as snow impacts and conditions will impact morning commutes and create hazardous travel.
Your safety is our priority! Stay warm and safe!